We are looking for experienced Webflow developers to build responsive websites. You will be part of the our "low code/no code" team.
In this position on the product engineering team, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to customer and internal facing products. FarmSetu’s suite of products spans multiple technical domains and disciplines in software and hardware and so experience in end-to-end systems thinking across distributed components is key for this role.
- Design, implement and deploy websites using Webflow.
- Lead the delivery of software projects in a team-based environment
- Collaborate cross-functionally with business users, product managers, customer success representatives and other engineers to define, design, scope and ship new features using elegant solutions.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
Skills and Experience:
- 1+ years of experience as a Webflow Designer/Developer
- Understanding design software including Figma
- Understanding of search engine optimization principles
- Basic UX/UI design skills and ability to follow brand guidelines
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Experience building and managing websites using the Webflow CMS
- Applicants requested to share their best Webflow projects "Share only link" while applying
- Experience building and managing websites using WordPress, WooCommerce, Elementor.
What We Offer:
- Commensurate with and based entirely on your skills, experience and mindset.
We also offer equity to the right candidates
- Annual compensation reviews
- 21 days of annual leave plus public holidays
- Ongoing investment in you and your skills
- Great working environment